FELLOWSHIP HALL (60 person maximum capacity)
A. Use for a day of 3 hours or more for receptions, showers, anniversary celebrations, etc. which require set-up and decorating prior to the event. Please note that use of Fellowship Hall does not include the kitchen facilities for which there is a separate donation as noted below. Unless specifically arranged in advance, set-up and decorating will have to be completed on the day of the event. Saint Mark will work with the event planner/coordinator to accommodate set-up and decorating on the day prior to the event as long as it doesn’t interfere with other events or church needs. Folding chairs and tables available for use.
Donation includes use of the Fellowship Hall tables and chairs:
Member Donation: $100.00
Non-member Donation: $125.00
Full Kitchen Use (stove, oven, refrigerator, dinnerware) add:
Member Donation: $50.00
Non-member Donation: $75.00
B. Use for meetings, recital space, music lessons, etc., for up to 3 hours:
Member Donation: $25.00
Non-member Donation: $40.00
Donation includes use of the Fellowship Hall tables and chairs, but not the kitchen facilities for which there is a separate donation as noted above. Discounted donation rates are available for regularly scheduled repeat users of Fellowship Hall.
SANCTUARY (100 person maximum)
Us e of the Sanctuary for up to 3 hours for weddings, funerals, worship services and similar events.
Member Donation: $100.00
Non-member Donation: $200.00
Additional Donation For:
Pastoral Services: $250.00
Sexton (Cleaning Services): $100.00
Soloist: Market Rate
Church and Pastor: 973-538-3939. Voice mail system lets you leave a message for Pastor Mary Jane Hastings and for Gail Glennon, our room-use coordinator.
Email: email@example.com to send a message to Pastor Mary Jane Hastings and to our church administrator.
Organist: 973-377-6861 for Ralph Petersen. Speak with Ralph to arrange a date and to select the music for your event.
• Saint Mark is a completely smoke-free property. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the building.
• Except for previously-approved altar candles in the Sanctuary, open flames of any type (table candles, hurricane lanterns, etc.) are not permitted anywhere inside the building.
• For weddings and similar celebratory events, bubbles must be used instead of rice or birdseed. In addition, bubbles must only be used outside of the building.
• The Day Care classrooms and Church offices are off limits unless prior arrangements have been made for use of these spaces. Additional room use donations for these spaces will apply.
• Tape, staples, push-pins, thumb tacks and the like are not permitted to be used on any of the walls within Saint Mark Lutheran Church.
• A damage deposit is required at the time of contracting for use of any space within Saint Mark Lutheran Church.
Saint Mark reserves the right to approve or deny room use for any reason, at its sole discretion.